الأحد، 28 أكتوبر 2012

10th birthday of Iniesta debut


On Oct 29th 2002, Andres Iniesta created his Barça first group first appearance in a Winners Group activity away to Bruges 
Through ten images in the “Revista Barça” Iniesta looks returning at ten major minutes in a profession that has led him to become a key item of one of the best Barça groups ever


This Thursday, Oct 29th, represents ten decades since Andres Iniesta created his first group first appearance for the Team. In the newest version of the Team journal Revista Barça, the Language midfielder shows on those ten fantastic decades that have given us so many unforgettable minutes – both for him individually and the Team as a whole – via a sequence of ten images of those miracle minutes.
The enjoyment of his first work out with his characters, his first activity at the Camping Nou, the feelings of that first Winners Group win in London, and the prize from UEFA in Aug as last season's gamer of the season… just some of the illustrations of the reminiscences the images stimulate.

FIRST TRAINING SESSION

5th Feb 2001. “It’s a charming storage – Wow I look really fat! That was the day my desire of exercising with my characters came real. It was a unique day for me. When I got the contact, I could not believe it! I want to thank Serra Ferrer once again for the chance he provided me”.

DEBUT IN BRUGES


29th Oct 2002. “I sensed very relaxed that day. There were a lot of B group gamers who went on the journey, because we had already got through to the next circular.  It’s a desire to create your first group first appearance – thank you Van Gaal. I’d been exercising with them since the begin of the period and I think I performed a reasonable game”.

FIRST GAME AT THE CAMP NOU

 5th Jan 2003. “The group had modified a lot and it was a very challenging scenario. I had a identical sensation to Bruges – I was raised at the Team and being able to perform at the Camping Nou was something so unique. It was a activity title against Recre and we won quite easily(3-0)”

IMPORTANT GOAL IN VALLADOLID

 Eleventh Apr 2004. “It’s a inquisitive picture. I have an excellent relationship with Winner  - he’s my best buddy. He was so satisfied that he ran the duration of the message to enjoy the objective with me. It looks like he desired to destroy me, but it is images that just reveals genuine feelings. We were enjoying the objective that created it 1-3”.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WIN IN PARIS


 Seventeenth May 2006. “It was the first big headline we won. I have very excellent reminiscences of the second 50 percent I put in(he came on at the crack in position of Edmílson]. It’s such a unique trophy…fortunately it was not the before we would win it”.

THAT GOAL!

 6th May 2006. “A exclusive time, something I will always keep in mind. It was one of those minutes when everyone realized where they were, what they were doing and how to respond. I experience blessed to have obtained and resided that time. It is the highest possible concept of pleasure, strength and feelings. It’s almost difficult to defeat a second like that”.

CALF INJURY

 Thirteenth Apr 2010. “I got harmed in exercising and skipped the ejaculation to the period. It’s the scariest factor that can occur to you as a gamer because it prevents you doing what you appreciate. Luckily, I was able to restore in here we are at the Globe Cup”.

BARÇA’S BALLON D’OR

6th Dec 2010. “It was the day that they declared that we three were the final contestants for the Ballon D’Or. I do not know if that will ever occur again. It was exclusive, not just for the gamers, but for who we are and what we signify for Barça and for what Barça symbolizes for us”.

A SPECIAL DEDICATION

 6th Apr 2011. “It was Winners Group activity against Shaktar and I obtained in the first instant. The picture was taken two times after Valeria was created. She is someone who has modified my lifestyle, loaded me with pleasure and created me comprehend factors from a different viewpoint. I wish I can devote many more minutes like that to her.

UEFA AWARD


 30 Aug 2012. “I’m with my loved ones members, but my dad is not there because he really does not like aircraft. He’s always with me though, even if he’s not there actually. I do not perform to win personal prizes  - that is just a little sector of soccer. To be on the stage with Cristiano and Leo is a award in itself”.









ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق