الاثنين، 29 أكتوبر 2012

Messi: “My desire is to be a Barça gamer when I retire”


Beyond prizes, personal or otherwise, for Leo Messi the "most crucial factor is that I increase at Barça and I’d like to proceed increasing until the end”  
During the media meeting that followed the Fantastic Begin prize wedding, Lionel Messi thanked the Group for providing him a opportunity to perform soccer and indicated his wish to be a Barça gamer when he chooses to dangle up his boots: “I’m very pleased to Barça because they provided me a opportunity to realize my desire. My desire is to be a Barça gamer when I live and retire. The most crucial factor is that I increase at Barça and I’d like to proceed increasing until the end.”

Messi’s objectives

Messi reiterated that he’s never been targeted on successful personal prizes, rather his goals have always been linked with team success and “winning headings.” He added: “My task is to win the Liga, the Copa del Rey, and win the Winners Group again, and that factors keep go well in the nationwide team.” Messi went on to say that “I have never targeted on successful personal prizes and I will not begin right now.”

The Argentinean confessed that he does not keep in mind all of the goals he ranking last season: “It’s simpler for me to keep in mind the essential goals, not actually the most beautiful ones. I do not keep in mind all the goals I obtained last period, but I do keep in mind the essential ones in the Copa del Rey, the Group Globe Cup and the Extremely Cup.” For Messi it’s an honor to be so near to splitting the history of goals obtained in a period set by Pelé: “It’s an honor to be so near to someone that was so big on the globe of soccer.”

Motivated by “the wish to always win more”

FC Barcelona’s ahead is obvious that his greatest inspiration is to battle on a regular foundation “to always accomplish more.” He added: “My purpose is to win as much as possible until I live and retire. There is really nothing that encourages me other than the wish to go above and beyond.”

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق